AI is becoming a common term for technology companies. To help understand the market adoption of AI, or artificial intelligence, Talent Tech Labs surveyed talent acquisition technology companies from across its ecosystem during May and June 2017 to assess what was the most common type of AI used in the industry. Companies were asked which best characterizes the AI being used today. The study looked at machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning and neural networks. With 105 companies responding, the most common form of AI in talent acquisition technology was the use of machine learning and natural language processing. Neural networks only represented 10% of the respondents.
Which best characterizes the AI you are using today?
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws