AI is becoming a common term for technology companies. To help understand the market adoption of AI, or artificial intelligence, Talent Tech Labs surveyed talent acquisition technology companies from across its ecosystem during May and June 2017 to assess what was the most common type of AI used in the industry. Companies were asked which best characterizes the AI being used today. The study looked at machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning and neural networks. With 105 companies responding, the most common form of AI in talent acquisition technology was the use of machine learning and natural language processing. Neural networks only represented 10% of the respondents.
Which best characterizes the AI you are using today?
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights