AI is becoming a common term for technology companies. To help understand the market adoption of AI, or artificial intelligence, Talent Tech Labs surveyed talent acquisition technology companies from across its ecosystem during May and June 2017 to assess what was the most common type of AI used in the industry. Companies were asked which best characterizes the AI being used today. The study looked at machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning and neural networks. With 105 companies responding, the most common form of AI in talent acquisition technology was the use of machine learning and natural language processing. Neural networks only represented 10% of the respondents.
Which best characterizes the AI you are using today?
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on AI or human? Determining which best suits your process steps
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Uncertainly brings opportunity: What’s ahead for the industry
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Homeland Security proposes whistleblower and fees protections: H-2 program update
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Qantas violated Australian law in replacing ground crew with contractors
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Fastest-growing US staffing firms announced