Employees who report improper or unlawful practices are protected by law to ensure they are not retaliated against — and those protections include temps assigned to your company. Read how you and your suppliers should react in the event a temp does raise concerns in Staffing Industry Review.
Whistleblower protections: Temps are covered, too
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights