As part of its ongoing research in the vendor management system (VMS) space, Staffing Industry Analysts surveyed managed service providers (MSPs) about which VMS technologies were used. The largest share of worker volumes is processed by SAP Fiedglass, with a 40% share, followed by IQNavigator and then Beeline. In addition, 14% of work volumes are processed by MSP-proprietary systems.
Worker volumes processed by VMS
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?