As part of its ongoing research in the vendor management system (VMS) space, Staffing Industry Analysts surveyed managed service providers (MSPs) about which VMS technologies were used. The largest share of worker volumes is processed by SAP Fiedglass, with a 40% share, followed by IQNavigator and then Beeline. In addition, 14% of work volumes are processed by MSP-proprietary systems.
Worker volumes processed by VMS
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Adjust for ‘never normal’
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Contingents are key to the future of work
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: The next-gen MSP is agile
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Moving forward with your DE&I initiatives, part 1
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Court vacates Trump-era wage-based H-1B selection process rule