As part of its ongoing research in the vendor management system (VMS) space, Staffing Industry Analysts surveyed managed service providers (MSPs) about which VMS technologies were used. The largest share of worker volumes is processed by SAP Fiedglass, with a 40% share, followed by IQNavigator and then Beeline. In addition, 14% of work volumes are processed by MSP-proprietary systems.
Worker volumes processed by VMS
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights