As part of its ongoing research in the vendor management system (VMS) space, Staffing Industry Analysts surveyed managed service providers (MSPs) about which VMS technologies were used. The largest share of worker volumes is processed by SAP Fiedglass, with a 40% share, followed by IQNavigator and then Beeline. In addition, 14% of work volumes are processed by MSP-proprietary systems.
Worker volumes processed by VMS
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws