How an organization responds in a time of crisis shapes their message of employee value moving forward. Contingent and full-time employees alike are watching to see how they and their peers are being treated, writes Stacie Habegger, chief sales officer at ActOne Group, in Staffing Industry Review. Whether they see indifference or caring when they look up your company is up to you right now.
Your company’s reputation is on the line: Responding in crisis
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on AI or human? Determining which best suits your process steps
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Uncertainly brings opportunity: What’s ahead for the industry
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Homeland Security proposes whistleblower and fees protections: H-2 program update
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Qantas violated Australian law in replacing ground crew with contractors
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Fastest-growing US staffing firms announced