How an organization responds in a time of crisis shapes their message of employee value moving forward. Contingent and full-time employees alike are watching to see how they and their peers are being treated, writes Stacie Habegger, chief sales officer at ActOne Group, in Staffing Industry Review. Whether they see indifference or caring when they look up your company is up to you right now.
Your company’s reputation is on the line: Responding in crisis
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on More than words: Make your mission statement more powerful
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Employers find talent source, goodwill in refugee hires
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on New joint-employer rule delayed as opposition mounts
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on EU agency workers injured at work entitled to same compensation as employees
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Achieve program success in 2024 with these insights