How an organization responds in a time of crisis shapes their message of employee value moving forward. Contingent and full-time employees alike are watching to see how they and their peers are being treated, writes Stacie Habegger, chief sales officer at ActOne Group, in Staffing Industry Review. Whether they see indifference or caring when they look up your company is up to you right now.
Your company’s reputation is on the line: Responding in crisis
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights