How an organization responds in a time of crisis shapes their message of employee value moving forward. Contingent and full-time employees alike are watching to see how they and their peers are being treated, writes Stacie Habegger, chief sales officer at ActOne Group, in Staffing Industry Review. Whether they see indifference or caring when they look up your company is up to you right now.
Your company’s reputation is on the line: Responding in crisis
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work