Last week, Canada’s government voted to hold the cap on the percent of temporary foreign workers companies can have at 20%, welcome news to businesses struggling to find workers, The Calgary Herald reports. The cap was set to lower to 10 percent on July 1. The reprieve applies to companies that have participated in the Temp Foreign Worker Program for more than two years.
Canada holds cap on temporary foreign workers
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?