Last week, Canada’s government voted to hold the cap on the percent of temporary foreign workers companies can have at 20%, welcome news to businesses struggling to find workers, The Calgary Herald reports. The cap was set to lower to 10 percent on July 1. The reprieve applies to companies that have participated in the Temp Foreign Worker Program for more than two years.
Canada holds cap on temporary foreign workers
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights