When workers re-enter the workforce after a gap, to raise children, for example, their skills may be rusty or out of date. One contingent worker discusses how her staffing provider helped her refresh her skills in Staffing Industry Review. What do your providers do?
Can’t find a skill? You or your provider could train for it
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights