The family of a 16-year-old contingent worker who died at a Mississippi poultry plant has filed a lawsuit against the client company and staffing firm, WDAM television reported. The lawsuit is seeking unspecified damages, including punitive damages. It was filed in the Circuit Court of Forrest County, Mississippi. The client firm in this incident was also cited by the US Department of Labor.
Temp worker’s family sues company, staffing provider over fatal injury
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on More than words: Make your mission statement more powerful
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Employers find talent source, goodwill in refugee hires
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on New joint-employer rule delayed as opposition mounts
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on EU agency workers injured at work entitled to same compensation as employees
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Achieve program success in 2024 with these insights