Indianapolis Business Journal reports FedEx Corp. will pay drivers from 19 states more than $227 million to settle long-running lawsuits brought against it by drivers claiming they were undercompensated because the company classified them as independent contractors rather than full-time workers.
FedEx to pay $227 million in IC settlement
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights