Performing a workforce mix modelling activity is a strategic activity for managers of workforce programs as margins shrink, business volatility increases and especially where the workforce is one of the largest costs in your business. We asked large companies (those with 1,000+ employees) about their 10-year plans with respect to their use of different types of workers — whether they planned significant increases or decreases, moderate increases or decreases or if they planned to keep the shares the same over the next 10 years. Buyers were most bullish about increased use of outsourced workers, SOW/project-based workers and freelancers.
Buyers bullish about contingent worker usage
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights