Performing a workforce mix modelling activity is a strategic activity for managers of workforce programs as margins shrink, business volatility increases and especially where the workforce is one of the largest costs in your business. We asked large companies (those with 1,000+ employees) about their 10-year plans with respect to their use of different types of workers — whether they planned significant increases or decreases, moderate increases or decreases or if they planned to keep the shares the same over the next 10 years. Buyers were most bullish about increased use of outsourced workers, SOW/project-based workers and freelancers.
Buyers bullish about contingent worker usage
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Will new tech bolster total talent as obstacles recede?
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Australia passes landmark ‘same job, same pay’ regulation
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on District of Columbia joins pay transparency law movement
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Contingent talent is the missing piece for a successful program
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Sourcing automation reaches inflection point