Performing a workforce mix modelling activity is a strategic activity for managers of workforce programs as margins shrink, business volatility increases and especially where the workforce is one of the largest costs in your business. We asked large companies (those with 1,000+ employees) about their 10-year plans with respect to their use of different types of workers — whether they planned significant increases or decreases, moderate increases or decreases or if they planned to keep the shares the same over the next 10 years. Buyers were most bullish about increased use of outsourced workers, SOW/project-based workers and freelancers.
Buyers bullish about contingent worker usage
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work