Performing a workforce mix modelling activity is a strategic activity for managers of workforce programs as margins shrink, business volatility increases and especially where the workforce is one of the largest costs in your business. We asked large companies (those with 1,000+ employees) about their 10-year plans with respect to their use of different types of workers — whether they planned significant increases or decreases, moderate increases or decreases or if they planned to keep the shares the same over the next 10 years. Buyers were most bullish about increased use of outsourced workers, SOW/project-based workers and freelancers.
Buyers bullish about contingent worker usage
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws