Performing a workforce mix modelling activity is a strategic activity for managers of workforce programs as margins shrink, business volatility increases and especially where the workforce is one of the largest costs in your business. We asked large companies (those with 1,000+ employees) about their 10-year plans with respect to their use of different types of workers — whether they planned significant increases or decreases, moderate increases or decreases or if they planned to keep the shares the same over the next 10 years. Buyers were most bullish about increased use of outsourced workers, SOW/project-based workers and freelancers.
Buyers bullish about contingent worker usage
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on AI or human? Determining which best suits your process steps
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Uncertainly brings opportunity: What’s ahead for the industry
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Homeland Security proposes whistleblower and fees protections: H-2 program update
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Qantas violated Australian law in replacing ground crew with contractors
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Fastest-growing US staffing firms announced