The track record for organizational change is bleak, write Sally Blount and Shana Carroll of the Kellogg School of Management in Harvard Business Review. With a failure rate of 50% to 75% for change efforts, they discuss identifying those in resistance and how to converse with them to improve your effort’s chances.
Overcome resistance to change
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Disintermediation is driving innovation in CW solutions
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on DE&I in the EU: Staying compliant with anti-discrimination employment laws
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Championing Black talent through varied pathways
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Food manufacturer fined $368,513 after contractor’s fatal fall
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on IC roundup: Georgia ‘employee’ definition; Florida shield