Buyers turn to staffing providers to access sustainable talent streams to meet their needs. In a Staffing Industry Review magazine, Mastercard’s director of sourcing/supplier management for discusses how considering and executing on each of the five W’s — who, what, where, when and why — can help staffing firms and buyers work together to align expectations and solve problems.
The five W’s can help with your talent acquisition problems
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?