Buyers turn to staffing providers to access sustainable talent streams to meet their needs. In a Staffing Industry Review magazine, Mastercard’s director of sourcing/supplier management for discusses how considering and executing on each of the five W’s — who, what, where, when and why — can help staffing firms and buyers work together to align expectations and solve problems.
The five W’s can help with your talent acquisition problems
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work