Futurism reports law firm Baker & Hostetler is bringing in IBM’s artificial intelligence program, named AI Ross, to handle its bankruptcy practice. “You ask your questions in plain English, as you would a colleague, and Ross then reads through the entire body of law and returns a cited answer and topical readings from legislation, case law and secondary sources to get you up-to-speed quickly,” the Ross website states. “In addition, Ross monitors the law around the clock to notify you of new court decisions that can affect your case.” However, not everyone is ready for AI at this time. Earlier this year, Johnson & Johnson reportedly pulled the plug on a robot anesthesiologist.
The future is now: Ask Ross
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?