Global spend on temporary labor through staffing agencies will drop by between 14% and 37% this year, according to a detailed forecast produced by SIA. A blog post in The Staffing Stream describes three possible scenarios that will affect the ecosystem, which hinge on the duration of the outbreak and government lockdown responses.
The global picture: SIA foresees three possible temp worker usage scenarios
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights