Global spend on temporary labor through staffing agencies will drop by between 14% and 37% this year, according to a detailed forecast produced by SIA. A blog post in The Staffing Stream describes three possible scenarios that will affect the ecosystem, which hinge on the duration of the outbreak and government lockdown responses.
The global picture: SIA foresees three possible temp worker usage scenarios
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?