For the seventh time, SIA has completed its list of the 100 most influential people in the North American staffing industry. These are the men and women guiding the companies that deliver what your company needs: the contingent workforce. They help lobby for legislation that will benefit not just their companies, but your programs as well. They advance new technologies to improve the tracking and management of contingent labor. They conceive of and deliver new models to staff the projects your organization needs to get done. Read about them online here.
The influencers in the world of work: The 2018 Staffing 100
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Mixed bag: Where nations stand on Covid protocols
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Judge may slash $137 million awarded to Tesla contractor
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Comcast, outsourcing provider hit with IC misclassification case in DC
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Advancing equal opportunity at work: EEOC and DOL unveil initiative
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Port drivers seek unionization in fight against IC misclassification