For the seventh time, SIA has completed its list of the 100 most influential people in the North American staffing industry. These are the men and women guiding the companies that deliver what your company needs: the contingent workforce. They help lobby for legislation that will benefit not just their companies, but your programs as well. They advance new technologies to improve the tracking and management of contingent labor. They conceive of and deliver new models to staff the projects your organization needs to get done. Read about them online here.
The influencers in the world of work: The 2018 Staffing 100
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws