For the seventh time, SIA has completed its list of the 100 most influential people in the North American staffing industry. These are the men and women guiding the companies that deliver what your company needs: the contingent workforce. They help lobby for legislation that will benefit not just their companies, but your programs as well. They advance new technologies to improve the tracking and management of contingent labor. They conceive of and deliver new models to staff the projects your organization needs to get done. Read about them online here.
The influencers in the world of work: The 2018 Staffing 100
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Adjust for ‘never normal’
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Contingents are key to the future of work
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: The next-gen MSP is agile
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Moving forward with your DE&I initiatives, part 1
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Court vacates Trump-era wage-based H-1B selection process rule