For the seventh time, SIA has completed its list of the 100 most influential people in the North American staffing industry. These are the men and women guiding the companies that deliver what your company needs: the contingent workforce. They help lobby for legislation that will benefit not just their companies, but your programs as well. They advance new technologies to improve the tracking and management of contingent labor. They conceive of and deliver new models to staff the projects your organization needs to get done. Read about them online here.
The influencers in the world of work: The 2018 Staffing 100
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Second chancers: An answer to the talent shortage
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Tenure policies they are a-changin’
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Summit: Coming to you live
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Amazon loses bid to enforce arbitration in IC misclassification lawsuit
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Under wraps