Taking initiative, being a proactive problem-solver and navigating ambiguity are key indicators of success in leadership roles. Additionally, the integration of AI in hiring processes raises ethical considerations, challenging traditional hiring models and bias in decision making. Christina Gialleli, director of people ops at Epignosis, discusses transferable skills, a leader’s ability to take initiative and how to properly use AI in hiring in a Staffing Stream blog post.
Transferable skills, leadership initiative and ethical AI integration
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on More than words: Make your mission statement more powerful
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Employers find talent source, goodwill in refugee hires
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on New joint-employer rule delayed as opposition mounts
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on EU agency workers injured at work entitled to same compensation as employees
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Achieve program success in 2024 with these insights