The Trump administration has begun to work on reforms intended to ease regulatory burdens on businesses, beginning with several labor and employment policies of the National Labor Relations Board, according to an article in the Washington Examiner.
Trump addressing NLRB regulations
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on The Baker’s Dozen: CW program cost management practices and initiatives, part 1
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Proposed federal legislation would apply ‘ABC’ test to ICs for unemployment benefits
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on California courts rebuff attempts to push arbitration when PAGA involved
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on DE&I within the ecosystem: Reasons to hope
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Temp workers have little interest in talent platforms