A combination of misplaced co-employment fears and invisibility cloaks shield contingent workforce professionals from seeing the sometimes darker side of staffing — the commoditization of people, writes Erika Novak, LinkedIn’s senior manager of global contingent workforce solutions and strategies. In a Staffing Industry Review article, she urges suppliers to maintain visibility throughout their supply chain. Is your supply chain clean?
Are your suppliers’ subcontractors on the up-and-up?
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Will new tech bolster total talent as obstacles recede?
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Australia passes landmark ‘same job, same pay’ regulation
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on District of Columbia joins pay transparency law movement
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Contingent talent is the missing piece for a successful program
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Sourcing automation reaches inflection point