A combination of misplaced co-employment fears and invisibility cloaks shield contingent workforce professionals from seeing the sometimes darker side of staffing — the commoditization of people, writes Erika Novak, LinkedIn’s senior manager of global contingent workforce solutions and strategies. In a Staffing Industry Review article, she urges suppliers to maintain visibility throughout their supply chain. Is your supply chain clean?
Are your suppliers’ subcontractors on the up-and-up?
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws