Independent work has evolved to become a coveted way to work, writes MBO Partners’ CEO Gene Zaino in a Staffing Industry Review Online Showcase article. In fact, he says, growth at the high and low ends of the market and a leveling out of the middle indicate that independent work has finally hit a maturation point.
Independent workers: The barbell effect
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights